- Is valid only for products purchased from an authorised Mistral retailer or dealer.
- Is not valid for any counterfeit products. Any product received for service that Mistral determines is fake will not be returned. The sale and distribution of counterfeit products is illegal.
- Is valid from the date of purchase for a period of five years for passive loudspeakers, two years for powered loudspeakers, electronics and headphones and 90 days for accessories, except that exclusions apply in certain countries in line with national law. Please consult the Mistral distributor in your country for detailed information.
- Is limited to the repair of the equipment (which could be a repair or replacement at our discretion, neither of which affects your original warranty). Neither transportation, nor any other costs, nor any risk for removal, transportation and installation of products is covered by this warranty.
- Is only valid for the original owner. It is not transferable.
- Will not be applicable in cases other than defects in materials and/or workmanship at the time of purchase and will not be applicable:
- For deterioration of component parts, the nature of which is to become worn or depleted with use, such as batteries and headphone ear pads.
- For damages caused by incorrect installation, connection or packing.
- For damages caused by any use other than correct use described in the user manual, negligence, modifications, or use of parts that are not made or authorised by Mistral.
- For damages caused by faulty or unsuitable ancillary equipment
- For damages caused by accidents, lightning, water, fire heat, war, public disturbances or any other cause beyond the reasonable control of Mistral and its appointed distributors.
- For products whose serial number has been altered, deleted, removed or made illegible.
- If repairs or modifications have been executed by an unauthorised person.
Should you have any concerns regarding the performance of your product, please use the following procedure:
- Call the Mistral national distributor in your country of residence.
- Our representative will discuss your concerns. If it is found necessary to return the product for repair, you may be given a Return Merchandise Authorisation. You should not return the product without this authorisation, if given.
- To validate your warranty, you will need to produce the original sales invoice or other proof of ownership and date of purchase
- Mistral recertified products are pre-owned products that have undergone rigorous testing to ensure they meet Mistral strict quality standards for both sonic performance and mechanical integrity. We back every recertified product with a two-year warranty.
Recertified products are repacked in special packaging, complete with all documentation and, where applicable, the cables that originally shipped with the product.
On occasion recertified products may contain minor cosmetic blemishes, and they are supplied in packaging that differs from that which you will find in stores.
- Has undergone rigorous testing to ensure they meet Mistral strict quality standards for both sonic performance and mechanical integrity.
- Is refurbished with replacement parts for any defective modules identified in testing.
- Is put through a thorough cleaning process and inspection.
- Is supplied with complete documentation.
- Is supplied with two-year warranty.
- Where applicable is supplied with cables.
- Where applicable is supplied with remote control.
- Where applicable are supplied with new ear cushions.
- Where applicable firmware is updated to the latest version.
- Is given a new recertified serial number.
- Comes in white recertified product packaging.
- May have minor cosmetic blemishes.